Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Weekend Tunes

It's Friday! Hooray for the weekend! The four of us have plans to enjoy the next two days as much as we possibly can--we're not supposed to have rain until Monday, and the temperatures are forecasted to be in the mid-to-high 80's. I'm looking forward to spending this time with Logan, the boys, and friends. With our first Sandbridge beach trip planned, and the Hampton Blackbeard Festival happening, there's no shortage of fun to get into.

These six songs have been my most played since last week. They're fun, summery tunes that you can dance or sway in a hammock to. (Ugh! I just love Beach House! I feel like I'm slow dancing on a carousel whenever I hear Victoria Legrand's organ and dreamy vocals).


Until Monday, friends, I wish you all a beautiful weekend!

   beachy by Lindsay Collette on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tempo Theme by Pink + Lola